Bi-Weekly Game Oct. 8th, Results

Posted by Randall Bott On 3:51 PM 0 comments

Game One 14 players

Good turn out with fourteen players.

The first hand I got pocket sevens and bet out with only Kate calling.  I know that whenever Kate calls I'm in trouble.  I got a seven on the flop but still wasn't comfortable against Kate.  I got the last seven to give me quads on the river getting some chips off Kate.  I know against Kate I need quads or better to get chips.

At the other table Matt was getting cards and raking in chips.  Kevin was new to me and it was hard to get a read on him.  Matt played very well and took first place.  Congratulations Matt Davis.

1st      Matt Davis      $80
2nd      Kevin Chisler   $30
3rd      UPS Randy       $20
4th      Kate            $10
Bubble   Scott Chisler


Game Two 10 Players

The second game had ten players so we decided to have one table.  To do that we had to add the circular table to the end of the long table.  This essentially was the kiddie table.  Keith, Matt and Chad were at that table so it seemed appropriate.

Having ten players was different with Kelly going out before dealing twice.  I was playing well but the river was very good to me and I placed first

1st      UPS Randy      $70
2nd      Todd           $20
3rd      ?*             $10
Bubble   Keith

*Player asked to be anonymous on the site.

Categories:

0 Responses "Bi-Weekly Game Oct. 8th, Results"

Post a Comment